Thursday, August 5, 2010

Genital Wart Removal Techniques - Which Techniques Are Most Effective For Removing Your Genital Wart

If Conventional Methods Fail To Remove My Genital Warts, What, If Any, Are My Options?




It comes as no surprise that after utilizing some of the more conventional methods of removing your genital warts you are still looking for a more permanent removal solution. Other more drastic options include such techniques as CO2 laser surgery, where the doctor takes a laser and burns the warts off of the skin over the course of a series of visits. This can be quite expensive, time consuming, painful and frankly, quite frightening as anyone can imagine. Another treatment which uses similar directness in genital wart removal is cryotherapy. This also involves a series of visits, during each of which the doctor directly applies liquid nitrogen to the warts, freezing them off from the skin. Then there is the Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP), which utilizes a bladed tool, the blade being loop-shaped. This is passed around and under each wart in order to carve them away from the skin.



Currently, Removal Of Genital Warts Using Medical Techniques Are Expensive, Cause An Increase in Stress Levels And Can Be Quite Painful. At Least There's A Guarantee They Won't Return Right?



Now, these methods, though somewhat drastic-seeming in concept, do actually result in complete genital wart removal. The only problem besides the cost, stress and pain is that this does not guarantee anything against the inevitable - the recurrence of more warts in the near future. So to recap, a person may start with easily acquired topical remedies, then move on to prescription topical medications, and eventually may undertake the more drastic methods of topical genital wart removal. Are you beginning to see a pattern here?



This is the way of allopathic medicine, today's modern medical science. It tends to attack the outward symptoms, but fails to go after the internal cause. All this medical science can do is dull the effects of ailments with chemicals and drugs, or cut something off of the body. Granted, there are times when such practices can save a life, such as when a limb becomes gangrenous and needs to be amputated, but as far as curing the causes of our ills, this would be a mite like swatting at a fly with a howitzer. It's just overkill.



Is Herbal Remedies, Homeopathic And Naturopathic Medicine The Natural Cure To Removing Genital Warts?



This is why many sufferers have turned their attentions to naturopathic and homeopathic methods of healing and medication. To properly and more effectively rid ourselves of the nagging symptoms of various maladies is to eliminate the cause, thusly eradicating the problem in its entirety. So what would be this cause in this case? That would be HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) - this is a sexually transmitted virus, the symptoms of which can be elusive in the primary stages. In fact, symptoms can show up as soon as a couple of weeks, or may not become plainly present even for a few years. It is always recommended to see a doctor regularly for checkups in order to catch this, or any disease, in its earliest stages.



So how does one go about controlling this virus? This can most effectively be done using natural herbal medications such as medicinal plant extracts and essential oils. Being lipophilic in nature, these medicines when applied topically get immediately absorbed through the skin and are directly taken into the bloodstream where the treatment can do its work to combat this virus. Those who use this technique, depending upon the severity of their condition, achieve complete results within 2-8 weeks, ending with the warts being starved from within, flaking off the skin never to return. This is how to go about the task of real, permanent genital wart removal, naturally, effectively and permanently

7 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV WARTS VIRUS
    Dr.Oboite herbal medicine is a good remedy for HPV WARTS , I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV WARTS cure and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr.Oboite cure them from HPV WARTS, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr.Oboite herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr.Oboite, reach him on droboiteherbalcurehome@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM VIA +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Oyagu for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Oyagu to get ride of these disease forever his email address:Oyguspellcaster@gmail.com or wahtsapp +2348101755322 thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giving a testimony about Dr Nogadu the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr Nogadu via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Air freight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-4 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favour by  contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering from it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured also Dr Nogadu help my brother wife to cure her cervical cancer she was suffering from the past 5 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my brother  heard about it, he went home to tell his wife  about Dr Nogadu then his wife  email him and explain her problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Air freight courier service to sent her the herbal medicine and he instruct her on how she  will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, she should go and check her self in the hospital and she did as she was instructed by Dr Nogadu, to GOD be the glory she was cure of her cervical cancer which she was suffering from for the past 5 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir for the good work you did in our family. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347010627760.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2347057331538 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2347057331538, you can follow him or message him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/droviaherbalhelphome   for more information He is also capable of curing other diseases like cancerHiv Herpes   Diabetes  save lifes today by sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2347057331538 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2347057331538, you can follow him or message him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/droviaherbalhelphome   for more information He is also capable of curing other diseases like cancerHiv Herpes   Diabetes  save lifes today by sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    ReplyDelete